SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Ruffled Feathers | Longview Texas Senior, Commercial Photography

HOT.  It has been so hot this week.  I'm so grateful to all of my sweet clients for sweating it out with me this August!  But for now I'm going back to July to show you this beauty of a session.  I teamed up with Ruffled Feathers Boutique to bring you these gorgeous summer images.

But let's be honest.  When August gets here my Fall loving, pumpkin smelling, cardigan wearing self is DYING to bust out in all things Autumn!  Who's with me?  Can I get an AMEN??  Speaking of which -stay tuned as the details for my popular Fall Mini Event will be coming soon!

For now, let's enjoy these images of Summer!














































0 comments:

Post a Comment