SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Man's Best Friend

here is just something about a dog.  They are loyal and optimistic, full of energy and just make you smile!  This dog was no exception.  Lexie loves life and we had fun romping around her yard.  Her owner doted on her like a mother would a child and the affection was obviously mutual!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the blog! I so wish my dog's would sit still long enough to get a decent shot. This little guy looks like a great model. =)

sssalad said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your blog from the CM site! I loved looking through all of it. Your digital guide is fantastic. What a great idea to have all the information all together like that. I am not in biz yet, but love looking for tips/ideas from those that are. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa Klein said...

Pretty dog!

Post a Comment