SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

High School Photography Class

I've gotten to work with and speak to our local High School students on a few occasions for Career Day or to just help out the brand new photography class that is being offered.  I love kids this age.  And Career Day is a blast. Teenagers actually get pretty excited about photography, so compared to the accountants and engineers, I kinda felt like a super star.....kinda....

These are images from the photography class.  I would have loved to have something like this available when I was in High School!  This was in December - and it was COLD!  We just took a quick group shot, and then a few head shots of those students willing to volunteer (most were too timid or just plain freezing!).







0 comments:

Post a Comment