SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

New Wall Collections

I'm so excited to start offering my newest collections - Wall Collections!  I think the hardest part of the buying process for my clients is just trying to figure out what they want to do with their images.  Now with Wall Collections they can visualize just how beautiful their walls can be!






And....I love a new, fun product that is both beautiful and functional.  Now any client that spends $500 or more gets one of these sweetie pies!  How cute are they???  This dry erase board is customized with images from your session and is a great size ~ 12x18. They come with magnets or double sided tape for your refrigerator or wall!





0 comments:

Post a Comment