SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Bridal Session ~ Dixie Cotton Gin ~ Shreveport, LA

I'm so excited to finally get to post these bridal images we did back in July.  The Dixie Cotton Gin is a wonderfully unique setting for weddings and I couldn't wait to get to shoot there.  The owners are so very helpful and kind.  If you're planning an event and want something romantic and rustic, consider the Dixie Cotton Gin.

And Kyndall - so gorgeous.  These images were shot in JULY in soaring 90 degree temps.  Her mother kept the car going with AC on full blast and she would jump in to get a break from the heat between shots.

Her wedding was this past week and it was absolutely stunning.  I can't wait to post those images too!

































See them all here.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment