SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Engagement Session ~ East Texas Winery

There is this wonderful winery not far from where we live: Los Pinos.  Amazing food - wonderful wine (duh) - great service - and can you find a more beautiful setting for engagement images?  Nope - no you can't.  This session and this setting was meaningful because: 1.  my little sister is getting married and 2.  long before this place was a winery it was an equestrian center.  We spent so much time here.  Working, riding, training horses, being thrown from horses, mucking stalls, working on stadium jumping and dressage.  Bundling up in frigid winter temps and melting in humid Texas summers.  We loved it so.  It was a magical place for us.  I think it still is....









My little sister is getting married!!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment