SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

East Texas Wedding ~ Belgium House ~ Dixie Cotton Gin

Like many photographers, Fall is our marathon and once December gets here we let out a long satisfied and tired sigh.  Now that December is here I'm looking for time away from my business to spend with my precious family.  AND - I look forward to getting to work on some important, personal project that I've put off for too long!

One of those things on my list is dusting off the old blog.  Not just catching up on posts, but also a complete redesign for my website - oh my heart just did a pitter patter!

If you'll remember I did this bride's lovely bridal session back in JULY at the Dixie Cotton Gin.  She was such a trooper in the 100 plus degree heat!




And then finally - her beautiful wedding in September at The Belgium House.

Venue: The Belgium House
Caterer: Adalante Catering
DJ: Moore Music
Second Shooter: Kendra Michelle (My FAVORITE GIRL IN THE WHOLE WORLD)

































And finally their Day After Session.  A Day After Session is perfect for those weddings with a tight timeline. It's often difficult to get all of the images a couple wants on such a jam-packed day.  Finding an hour between the ceremony and reception for portraits is difficult - especially for sunset ceremonies and those choosing not to have a First Look.  I cannot stress enough to my brides the importance of scheduling your ceremony with enough light left in the day for portraits.  Any photographer worth their salt will tell you light is CRITICAL to beautiful images.






0 comments:

Post a Comment