SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Wall Art Inspiration

Guess what!  I've just reduced prices on gallery wrap canvases!  Why!?  Because it's what I love to sell - and I want to sell more of them!

Often clients are not sure what to do with their beautiful images of their families.  After just spending 20 minutes on the web, I put together a few of my favorite finds to provide inspiration!

Candid and casual - yet it still makes a statement about who this family is.
How adorable would this be in a child's room?
Awesome.
Adorable.
And who can resist Organic Bloom frames?  So sweet in a nursery:
A little girl's room:
Or even in a dining room:



0 comments:

Post a Comment