SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Family Session - Henderson, TX

Man I am having a hard time keeping up with blogging!  While I certainly don't have time to blog every session, I do like to try to blog at least one or two a week.  So I'll add it to the goal list.  Right up there with drinking only 1 Diet Coke a day as opposed to 4.  Don't be judging me now.  There are worse things....

In more personal news, I'm thrilled that MY family photo shoot is TONIGHT!!!  I'm obviously excited (3 exclamation points....) and can't wait to share them with you.  I'm sure you're interested to know which photographer gets the privilege of dealing with our hot mess of a family - but you'll have to wait!

Until next month...er...next week....enjoy this beautiful session!

Oh - and these beautiful kiddos are actually family!  My dad's side of the family is HUGE.  These guys happen to be - second cousins I think?  I'm not even sure - but aren't they fabulous?









0 comments:

Post a Comment