SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Newborn + Family Session

Before we get to this fun family session a few things:

1.  If you're in the San, Antonio, Cancun, Dallas or New York city area and would like to schedule a session, Lori Ivey Photography will be headed your way soon!  Contact me at loriiveyphotography@gmail.com.

2.  I am collaborating with other artists on an upcoming shoot that I'm so excited to share!  We are pulling together the best businesses, boutiques and vendors in the area and it's going to be FAB!

3.  Are you interested in a mini-session?  If so, I'd love to hear from you.  I'm considering hosting a mini-session event soon if I get enough interest.

4.  I can't wait to head to the Texas Hill Country area next week to shoot a friend's mom's wedding.  It's going to be a great time!

Now - let's move on!

This mom contacted me right after baby was born and we very quickly set up an outdoor lifestyle newborn/family shoot.  I love shooting newborns outside when possible.  I would never take a new baby out into extreme weather conditions of any type.  Thankfully we had a mild Spring day and plenty of shade to work with.

When this family tumbled out of the car for their session I knew we were going to have a great time together!  All those boys!  And mom was cool, calm, and collected - you could tell this wasn't her first rodeo.  The love between Mom and Dad was sweet and this family is just precious.
























0 comments:

Post a Comment