SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Urban Family Session

So of course my instinct is to start off by saying I LOVED this session - but the truth is I love them all.  I really do.  I wish I could blog every session I shoot!  And when things are a little slower I hope to go back and grab more sessions to spotlight here.

This family is great.  Mom and Dad are still in love - and are smokin' in front of the camera.  The kids are so stinking cute.





















Want to book a session?  Email me at: loriiveyphotography.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful

Lori said...

Thank you! I get to photograph the best families!

Post a Comment