SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Allison | Tyler, Longview Senior Photography

I loved working with Allison and her mom!  Allison is a senior in Tyler and we had a ton of fun!  I always tell the moms that shooting senior girls is a lot like playing dress up!  I always hope to not only give my clients beautiful images of their soon departing seniors, but also a fun experience making new memories together!

Don't you just love her storyboard?  My storyboards are my most popular product for my seniors.  They come mounted on styrene.  The smaller sized 10x10 is perfect on an easel, and the larger sizes can be framed, or even printed on canvas.
























0 comments:

Post a Comment