SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Maison | Longview, Tyler, Shreveport Senior Photography

Summer is finally here!  The kids are home from school and even though I work through the Summer, the days just seem more relaxed and laid back.  I love it!  

I'm still working my way through blogging these last few seniors of 2013.  If you're a 2014 senior I've already started booking - so contact me if you're ready to schedule your session.  I book about 6-8 weeks out - so don't wait until next Spring to call!

Also, just a little heads up for my blog readers.  I'm hoping to host a 2nd and final Mini Session Event in August for back to school!  If my plans work out, I'll be making announcements in July for those - so stay tuned.  These always sell out super fast!

And I've been working on a few new projects around here.  Some commercial work for Los Pinos Ranch Vineyards will be showing up on the blog soon.  Also, next week I'm very excited to partner with Ruffled Feathers Boutique in Longview for an amazing styled shoot.  And finally, I'm about to start a personal project of my own - I think I'll call it CLEAN.























0 comments:

Post a Comment