SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Madisson | Tyler, Longview, Senior Photography

Essential oils.  Do you use them?  I don't mean to get all crunchy granola on you here but I'm kinda fascinated with them and all of the benefits they seem to have.  I'm planning on making this peppermint eucalyptus vapor rub this weekend:  DIY Natural Vapor Rub

If you use essential oils, what are your favorites and how do you use them?  I really like the idea of a room vaporizer.  I'm such an aroma person and think smells do A LOT to set our moods and frames of mind.

OK - enough of the crazy talk.  Let's look at these images of a beautiful John Tyler senior.  Madisson was a lot of fun to work with!








0 comments:

Post a Comment