SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Location, Location, Location? Why Location isn't Nescessarily as Important as You Might Think....

I LOVE an awesome, fun or beautiful location for photo shoots!  A sprawling green pasture, an old, run down alleyway - these are fantastic!  HOWEVER, there have been many times when I've done a shoot where the location hasn't been "absolutely perfect."  Usually, Mom is worried that the lawn isn't perfectly manicured, or "the mums haven't been planted yet."  The purpose of this post is to let all of you Moms out there know - it's totally ok!  You know why?  Because my absolute FAVORITE shots have NOTHING to do with location.  They have everything to do with an expression, a face and my favorite, favorite, favorite thing - BEAUTIFUL LIGHT! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment