SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

You May Have Heard.....

Plans have been in the works for quite a while now ~ and I have had a most difficult time keeping this news to myself.  But I wanted to wait until everything was completely and utterly official!

I'm so pleased to announce the upcoming opening of my studio!  THIS was me last week when I got the news:





And - if you're just finding out about this little tidbit - that means you aren't on my newsletter list.  Signing up is very easy and I promise you will NOT be inundated with tons of emails.  What you WILL be inundated with is lots of fun info - give aways, and the latest and greatest from Lori Ivey Photography!

Sign up here:

The winner of the 12x18 custom dry erase board from the last newsletter is Brandy with the response to this question:

What is your all time favorite FREE activity and why?  I want to know what gives you joy - whether it's reading a good book or window shopping.

Brandy's answer: "Well my favorite activity is free but usually if I am lucky will walk away with a great find!!! I love to go antiquing or just rummaging through someones junk in hopes of finding a perfect treasure!!! Its not always free but a lot of fun!! And you never know what you might find, maybe the perfect frame for that beautiful Lori Ivey photograph of your precious kiddos or the family dog."

Brandy ~ I'll be emailing you this week about your custom dry erase board ~ congrats!










1 comments:

ScEnTaBuLoSiTy! said...

Stop it. I love this. Ridiculous cute and crazy creative! =)

Post a Comment