SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Wedding ~ 1899 Farmhouse with Kendra

Another lovely wedding.  I second shot with Kendra at the 1899 Farmhouse for yet another beautiful and sweet wedding.


 How could you NOT want this girl at your wedding with a camera???














One of the BEST things about our job is getting to work with other super nice people in the wedding business.  These guys were the friendliest and most professional DJ's I've worked with yet!
 I ran back into the farmhouse to get band-aids or batteries - I can't remember which - and caught this shot through the window - love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment