SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Weddings * Belgium Wedding with Kendra * East Texas

I'm in the middle of 3 weddings in 15 days and things are fast paced, fun and hectic around here.  I got to shoot this wedding with KENDRA at the BELGIUM HOUSE last week and here are a few of the details.  Such a fun wedding with lots of unique ideas incorporated.  And as always - shooting with Kendra is a blast!

Getting ready with the girls has to be one of my favorite parts of shooting weddings!  And of course this is also the time we (photographers) get to take A LOT of creative license with detail shots.  Yes - we get weird looks as we try to perfectly photograph those messy make up brushes - but these are the details that make the day.  And details are worth capturing - and capturing beautifully....











 WORK IT GIRL - WORK IT!  (Kendra working her magic).


0 comments:

Post a Comment