SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

First Session in the Studio!

This past weekend I got to play with this sweet little one.  Her parents are basically like family - love them!  And she agreed to bring this sweet girl over for me to play with in the new studio.  My first Mini Session Event is coming up in a few weeks and I can't wait!

AND - if you're interested in updating your kids' pics (kids of ALL sizes) - pop over to my Mini Session Event post and consider signing up.  I have a few spots left and it's such a fun and easy way to get a few current images and Christmas cards.

Until then here are a few shots we got together last week:




 I'm pretty sure she thought she was Santa here:



0 comments:

Post a Comment