SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Studio Grand Opening!!!

It was a blast!  I was so excited with everyone who showed up and so thankful to all of my friends and family that helped.  Especially my sweet husband though.  I couldn't do what I do without him!

And thank you so much KENDRA for taking these images!














 My friend made these super cute camera cookies - LOVE THEM!

























 So true....
Crazy girls...










 Ingrid (on the right) is the genius behind these amazing little desserts.
 Me and Kendra - love her!



 





2 comments:

Gg said...

Love it, love it, love it! Congratulations Lori :-)

Jessica said...

Beautiful! Looks like so much fun!

Post a Comment