SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

First Ever Collaborative Shoot | Tyler, Longview, Kilgore, Gilmer Senior Photography

This was quite an adventure!  What started with a cup of coffee with a friend from High School turned into models, hair, make-up, clothing boutiques, a vintage truck, vintage furniture, a horse and ONE TIRED AND HAPPY PHOTOGRAPHER.

And I can't wait to do it again!

Models began arriving at the studio around 2:00pm as did hair, make-up and stylists.  I have to confess - it was like your fantasy sleepover in middle school on steroids.  Pandora was playing, make-up was spraying, hair was curling and clothes were flying!

About 6:00pm we made our way to a beautiful, sun-soaked field and hastily threw together sets and props.  And then I shot.  And shot.  And shot.  Did I mention it was 95 degrees?  But oh man - we had a ball!

And there is absolutely no way I could have done it without Christen Turner of Trends-With-Benefits.

Again - a big thank you to all who put in so much of their time and resources:

Christen Turner - Trends With Benefits  (style + makeup) - http://www.trends-with-benefits.com/
Emily Williams - (hair) - Longview, TX
Prairie Sage Vintage Rentals (props)  - http://www.prairiesagevintage.com/
Bowden Floral (flowers)
Ruffled Feather Boutique (clothes + accessories)
That Girl's Boutique (clothes + accessories)
Penny and Jack (clothes + accessories)
Cherry Hill & Co.  (clothes + accessories)
Butcher Shop (cupcakes) 

Also - If you'd like to see more of these shoots.  Please go LIKE these businesses on Facebook and let them know you enjoyed what we did together!  It won't take but a minute and not only will you be supporting local businesses, we might just have to do some more!



























 Photographer note: For these up-close portrait images I shot with the 135mm f/2L lens.  Isn't it so buttery and dreamy or what?












Ready to book your session?  Keep in mind I book about 6 weeks out and take limited sessions (and no weekend sessions - those dates are reserved for my family).  Contact me at loriiveyphotography@gmail.com so we can start planning your session!

0 comments:

Post a Comment