SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Fenton Family | Gilmer, Longview, Tyler Family Photography

Photographing families.  I'll let you in on a little secret in the photography community.  Most photographers really dread family sessions (I said MOST - not all).  I know right!?  How in the world can she say something like that OUT LOUD.  ON THE INTERNET.  Well, it's true.  And it's because there are more people to pose, more people to work with.  Getting real connections between your subject and the camera is more difficult when you have more people. 

I used to also not LOVE family sessions either.  When I was just starting out several years ago, my stomach would feel nervous and my pits would be sweaty.  TMI?  Nah.

However, I honestly LOVE family sessions.  Families, children, seniors, I get a thrill when I get to photograph these moments.  Maybe because I'm a momma - and I love my family so much, I really look forward to getting to capture those images for my other momma clients.  I know what images I want of MY family displayed in my home and that's what I strive to capture for my clients as well.

So I've gained a reputation as the GO TO family photographer - GREAT!  FABULOUS!  Bring it on!

This is the second time I've had the privileged of photographing this SWEET family.  Aren't those girls precious?


























0 comments:

Post a Comment