SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Anderson Family | Longview, Tyler and East Texas Newborn Photography

What a joy it is to capture such sweet little lives.  It's made even more precious when Mom is a dear friend!  Kendra - your baby is a sweet and special little boy!  She's also a very talented photographer herself!  You can see her in this past summer's collaborative shoot here:  Collaborative Shoot

With that being said, 2012 is coming to an end and I am so very thankful for all of my dear, sweet clients!  Christmas cards are going out like crazy and I can't wait for everyone to see these beautiful families!

In fact, I'm going to try to shoot our family this weekend so I can order our cards as well.  And with a little help from Photoshop I might be on the card too!

Although 2012 is booked, I still have 4 sessions available in January.  Email me if you would like to book your session.



 Sweet little grin.  Did you know that newborn sessions usually take 2-3 hours?  That's right!   Baby runs the show and we stop for feedings and diaper changes along the way.  These are some of my favorite sessions though, sweet and relaxed.  It's fun getting to see Mom and Dad fall in love even more with their new little ones.



  








One of the things I hear most from my clients is how much they enjoy their slideshows.  Each clients gets their own private slideshow to view online and share with friends.  You can see Rainers' here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment