SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Walker Family | Gilmer, Longview, Tyler and North Texas Family Photography

I always get excited about this time of year.  Even though this is the busiest time of year for most photographers, I love all the hustle and bustle and rush that comes with the holidays.  My Christmas cards are arriving this evening and I can't wait to sit in front of the Christmas tree with a mug of hot cocoa try this recipe (that might have a splash of Bailey's in it) and address them all. 

I have also begun planning for 2013.  I've got some really great ideas I can't wait to share with clients.  Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter at the bottom of this post if you want first dibs on all of the news and special offers.

This session is just gorgeous!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment