SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Strait Family | Longview Texas Family Photography

Whew, the holidays flew past and we are well into 2013!  Between several newborn shoots, birth documentaries and little ones, so far 2013 is the year of babies!  I will be announcing my new Baby Plan on Facebook later this evening, but you can catch a sneak peek of the details here today.  And after that, we'll go back to one of our Fall family sessions.  What beautiful colors!

Also, if you're still interested in reserving a session for the Valentine Mini Event, I still have 2 sessions available - so email me quickly if you want to join us!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment