SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Valentine Mini Event



**************** UPDATE ******************
All Sessions Are FULL
*******************************************

One of my goals for 2013, was to do more of these simple and easy Mini Events.  The feedback I get from clients is so positive, I decided I wanted to try to schedule at least 4 of these events throughout this year.

These sessions are quick and simple.  You will walk away with gorgeous high resolution files to print on your own - the possibilities are endless (prints, gifts, canvases and Valentine cards!)

These sessions are NOT for those who need or want a custom experience.


If I have enough response and these initial time slots fill up, I will consider adding an additional date for those who did not get a spot, or who were unable to book on this date.

In case of inclement weather, we will reschedule.  Deposits are non-refundable, unless I am able to fill your spot.  Your deposit will go towards the package of your choice.  Every client will receive a password protected gallery to view and select their package and images.

YOUR SESSION IS NOT SECURED UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.  THE DEPOSIT IS $150.  IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THE SMALL PACKAGE, NO MONEY WILL BE DUE WHEN YOUR GALLERY BECOMES AVAILABLE.  CLIENTS WILL BE BOOKED IN THE ORDER OF EMAIL/DEPOSITS RECEIVED.  THESE USUALLY SELL OUT IN LESS THAN A DAY.

Sessions available for Saturday, February 2nd:

3:00  booked
3:15  booked
3:30  booked
3:45  booked
4:00  booked
4:15  booked
4:30  booked
4:45  booked

This will be a FUN and FAST event.  We will have back-to-back sessions and it will be very important to arrive 15 minutes early to ensure we are able to stay on schedule.  If you have ANY questions or would like to secure your spot, email me at: loriiveyphotography@gmail.com

I will then email you an online booking link where you can electronically secure your session and pay your deposit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment