SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Culp Family | Longview, Tyler and East Texas Family Photography

Wow - this week has flown by!  I love getting to finally blog some of my sessions from the past Fall season.  Fall is the very busiest time of year for photographers.  It's like the cheese aisle of the grocery store before the Super Bowl, or the chocolate aisle before Valentines.  My point - you really can't book your family sessions early enough.  Every year I have to turn clients away and it makes me so sad!

Also, I've just implemented a new payment plan for clients spending over a certain amount on their orders.  Pretty cool huh?  And did I mention it's interest free?  Yeah - that's right!  Now, let's take a look at this beautiful family session shall we?




















0 comments:

Post a Comment