SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Valentine Mini Event | Longview, Tyler and East Texas Photography

We had a blast at the Valentine Mini Event!  My super cute clients came out for quick, simple and easy portraits. Be sure to email me if you want to sign up for my newsletter.  Newsletter subscribers get all of the upcoming information and specials before anyone else!

All of the sets and props were provided by Sweet Pickins Vintage Rentals.

What are your plans this Valentine's Day?  We are keeping things pretty low-key, but I'm personally keeping my fingers crossed for grilled steaks and baked sweet potatoes.....  (shameless hint right there Rusty!).














0 comments:

Post a Comment