SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Happy New Year | Tyler, Longview Family Photography


By now the Christmas tree has (probably) been kicked to the curb, a few pounds have been added, and a few resolutions have been made - a brand new year is here, and with that are some exciting changes for Lori Ivey Photography.  Each December I take off for a few weeks to step back and take a good look at my business.  Specifically, how I can serve my clients even better.  2013 was a wonderful year and I'm thrilled to see what 2014 brings.

I want to thank each and every one of my clients that allowed me to capture images of their beautiful families.  Thank you.  Without you my business would not exist!

My biggest goal for 2014 is to be able to spend more time with each of my clients.  I want to continue providing the very best experience from start to finish.  For me, that means taking fewer sessions so I can give everyone I work with my very best.

For those of you on my email subscription list - you will be in the know and have the opportunity to book sessions before anyone else!  Each month you can expect an email from me with available session dates, the ever popular Mini Events, and other news right in your inbox.

Fewer sessions also means a few changes in my pricing.  One thing I have always strived to do is provide information up front to anyone considering working with me.  A typical family session takes about 10 hours of my time - most of that being behind the scenes!  And one of my biggest pet peeves is when a business person appears to be secretive about what working with them will cost.  I encourage every potential client to look over my products and pricing before they ever book a session.  And I'm encouraging you to do the same.  You can find all of this information on the pricing page of my website.  Click on the Welcome Guide for a comprehensive list of products and services:  Pricing Page


This session was with a sweet girl who you may have met.  Jessica is an art student and a photographer herself who assists me on shoots from time to time.  We did her little family session at Danville Christmas Tree Farm and I loved everything about it.  Enjoy!


 Want to book your session?  Email me at loriiveyphotography@gmail.com for session information.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got great captures there! Just in case you or you know anyone who's in need of affordable Dallas Printing Company, I suggest this printing online link to you: http://www.printing4u.com/pages/dallas-postcard-printing . Best in printing quality, easy and customer friendly. Have a great day!

Post a Comment