SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Let's Talk About Prints | Fine Art Photography Tyler, Longview

I'd love to talk to you about prints.  When you purchase prints through Lori Ivey Photography you are getting the very best print that you can purchase.  All prints other than proof size (proof size is 4x6) come mounted.  These are thick, durable, and insanely gorgeous.  A lot of my clients buy small prints as gifts and these are truly a timeless gift to give!

These are thick enough to stand alone on an easel or of course they look beautiful in a frame (with or without the glass).  I love the look of a framed mounted print without the glass.  This eliminates glare from the glass and gives it a more art look to your print.  However, if your print will be accessible by small hands I recommend using the glass for added protection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment