SmallWeb
slideshow image 3

OOPS

OOPS - this is my OLD blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I like older things, but to stay up to date you'll need to click over to the NEW blog here: www.loriivey.com

Join Our Mailing List

Our Fall Family Session

I have a few session dates left for May.  What a great Mother's Day gift idea!  Last year my husband gifted me a family session for Mother's Day and I think it might be the best Mother's Day present I ever received.

For our Fall family portraits, I did them myself with help from my assistant Rhonda.  Here are just a few:

The girls:  (I got this one of the girls and one of the boys in a 16x16 canvas  for above our entry table)

 The boys:

 This is a 24x36 canvas I have on a large easel in the living room:

 A 16x24 canvas on a small wall in our master bedroom:

 And I think this is just PRECIOUS:  Maybe I will do a 30x40 above the fireplace?  Haha!

Email me if you would like to talk about scheduling your family session at loriiveyphotography@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment